The Grants' African adventure

SJMV – Photo Blog

These are just a few of the photos from the various parts of the Sandra Jones Memorial Village – the babies home, home for toddlers and the facility for sexually abused girls.

20120622-214310.jpg
Babies Home

20120622-214401.jpg

20120622-214430.jpg

20120622-214450.jpg
Tim and Stephi prepare lunch (sadza and relish) at the toddlers’ home.

20120622-214543.jpg
The toddlers.

20120622-214628.jpg
The crisis centre.

20120622-214709.jpg
Tim learns the Double Dutch.

20120622-214755.jpg
The girls liked the soccer ball we came with.

Advertisements

6 responses

1. Sheila Grant

OH MAN ANNIE, IT JUST BRINGS IT ALL ALIVE, AND MAKES US JEALOUS! WHAT AN EXPERIENCE FOR THE BOYS…THEY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, AND CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT THEIR REACTIONS FROM THEM. TIMMY HAD HIS USUAL TONGUE AND LIP THING WHEN PREPARING THE FOOD! LOVED THEM, LOVED THEM… THANKS

June 23, 2012 at 9:14 am

2. I don’t think this @!$#&*# blog wants me to write on it this is my third attempt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just want to say how great it is to see the boys getting into work of the Centre. Loving the blog it’s almost as if we’re there sharing it all with you, without the weariness that would that would accompany our physical presence. Blessings

June 23, 2012 at 10:06 am

3. Rod Woodburn

I can understand a little more you passion to be calling it home – God is doing good things there mate Rod

June 23, 2012 at 6:35 pm

4. Kell Statham

WOW!!!! What a journey! You all impress me…I adore seeing the boys being so hands on and loving those beautiful babies! Bless! Please bring me home a baby to love! Poor little darlings! Take care, you beautiful, inspirational people! MWA! xx

June 23, 2012 at 7:53 pm

5. The Inalds

What beautiful babies and kids – including the Grant boys who are so loving and willing to join in!! I wish you could bring them all home!

June 24, 2012 at 9:52 am

6. Evelyn Saunders

What a fantastic legacy is being made – the children bring a lump to the throat. May God bless – we know He loves them.
    Evelyn